Chicken Litter Spreader Pull-Type with 3rd Row Chain
The Chandler Chicken Litter Pull-Type: 20' CLP, 3rd Row Chain for extra strength, 10,000# Torsion Axles with 19L x 16.1 Tires, Heavy Duty Floor Chain with bars every other link, UHMW floor liner on top of 409 Stainless Steel floor, PTO driven self-contained hydraulic system with individual controls for the spinners and the floor chain, 30" spinners mounted on Charlynn Motors, Sloped rear end, Dual Tandem Motor Drives on the Conveyor.
Call for Pricing and Availability.
Usually, In Stock.
- Mild Steel
- 52 Degree Sides
- Floor: 409 Stainless Steel Floor with "Blue Iron" UHMW floor liner.
- Frame Rails: 1/4" plate upgrade (3/16" plate, standard)
- Sides and Ends: 7 gauge upgrade (10 gauge, standard)
Frame & Suspension
- Axle: Tandem 10,000# Torsion axles
- Tires/Wheels: 19L x 16.1
- Tongue/Hitch: Heavy Duty 8" x 11.5" Channel Frame Construction and 4" x 6" x 5/16" Channel Tongue
- Type: 34" wide Heavy Duty (D667-XC) Triple Row chain with Bars (1/2" x 1-1/4") every other link (4-1/2" centers)
- Drive: PTO Driven Self-Contained Hydraulics for both the spinners and the floor chain. Tandem Motor Drive on each side of the Conveyor.
- Metering Gate: Rack and Pinion gate has quick adjust hand wheel and gate lock system for easy adjustment.
- Material Divider: Specially designed and adjustable for proper placement of material onto spinners for maximum accuracy in spread patterns.
- Spinner Design: Twin spinners, 30" diameter with 4 blades per spinner, specially designed for extremely accurate broadcasting of material
- Spinner Drive: Hydraulic Drive Spinners for accurate speed control.
- Spread Pattern: up to 50' Fertilizer, 35' Lime
Addition options available.
- Overall Length
- Bed Length + 78"
- Overall Width
- 89" (7' 5")
- Overall Height
- 86.75" (7' 2.75")
- Tire Size
- 19L x 16.1
- Hopper Width
- 88" (7' 4")
- Spread Pattern
- up to 50' Poultry Litter, 35' Lime
- 20' CLP - 8 - 10 Ton (Estimated based on 35# material heaped)
- Measurements may change with Tire Size and/or Floor Chain size. Capacity is estimated.